Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Well, it's that time of the year again. TIME FOR ME TO GET SOME CANDY! I mean, time for my kids to get some candy (and give me a piece or two... or ten.) Besides Christmas, this is my favorite holiday. Or, it used to be. See, the problem is I am supposed to be on this "healthy lifestyle kick." Surely it wouldn't do much harm to have a piece of candy right? If I eat two, that's ok, I can just exercise tomorrow. Right? If by some chance I end up eating more than two pieces, no worries. An extra 30 minutes of cardio. RIGHT?!

This is how I am. Trying to find excuses to eat junk. It doesn't help that my girly time is supposed to be coming and I NEED chocolate. If you are reading this, and you are a woman, surely you can understand my frustrations!

As long as the weather cooperates we will be taking the kids out to do some trick or treating. We love going out, house to house, seeing what goodies we can get. It's also nice to see all the costumes and houses that actually take the time to decorate. I know the economy is hard right now, but can't you at least put out a carved pumpkin or two? It makes the kids happy.

This year will be the first time my 3 year old has went out. So, we will see how that goes....Until later my friends. Have a SPOOKTACULAR night!


No comments:

Post a Comment