Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year-New Me?

Happy New Year's all! I haven't updated in so long. Not much has changed. I struggled through 2013 in regards to losing weight and getting healthy. I had a lot of inspiration though, and by starting with a little research and some baby steps, I think I am ready to be successful with this. I feel like a broken record, but if I keep telling myself I can do it, I can do it. Right?

It's so cliche-New Year, new me! Everyone has those resolutions they stick with for a month out of the entire year. Or they don't even try at all. I am going to be 36 years old this year. I am not getting any younger. I need to do this while I still can.


I know I shouldn't focus on the scale, but for now I am going to see where the numbers take me. I have set little goals for myself, rather than one large goal.


  • By March 4, 2014 (mine and my husband's anniversary)- Lose 15 pounds
  • By June 3, 2014 (my birthday)- Lose 20 pounds for a total weight loss of 35 pounds in 6 months.
  • By September 1, 2014 (no special date here, just random)-Lose 15 pounds for a total of 50 pounds lost in 9 months.
  • By December 25, 2014 (Christmas!)- Lose the last 8 pounds for a total weight loss of 58 pounds.
At this time, on New Year's day, I weigh 188 pounds. I think 130 is a nice number to work towards.
Thank you so much to Iman Woods for inspiring me so much this year. May the year 2014 be a wonderful year full of milestones and memories!
Until next time my lovelies... 

No comments:

Post a Comment